The Best Landscape Materials for the Construction Industry
Whether you are a homeowner with a weekend project, or a company involved in commercial development – Sarette and Son Excavation has the landscape materials you need for a successful outcome of your project. We carry many landscape materials for the construction industry at our sand and gravel pit in Goffstown, New Hampshire. You can be assured of the highest standard of quality because our name is on it!
Landscape construction materials and gravels are available from our pit for delivery only. Pricing is based on delivery area and quantity. Please call our office for current pricing.
- Coarse Washed Sand – our free-draining concrete sand passes Presby Environmental specs for in Enviro-Septic© leach field construction
- Sand – A finer sifted sand great for sandboxes or site grading underneath screened loam
- Fill Sand – Don’t care about lumps? Our sand fill is a cost-effective alternative filling areas that still require drainage
- Loam Tailings – The leftovers from sifting our screened loam – roots, rocks and dirt. Not considered “structural,” but suitable for fill in areas that will not be built upon
- Screened Loam – Our own loam screened down to ½ inch. Great for new lawns or top dressing existing ones!
- Screened Asphalt and Concrete– Recycled asphalt and concrete makes a good base or driving surface for parking lots that will not be paved. Also useful as clean fill and passes as “structural fill material.”
Gravel and Stone
- 1 1/2″ Crushed Gravel – A dense, compact-able base used in road construction
- 3/4″ Crushed Gravel – A finer grade of dense, compactable base used in driveway or patio construction
- 1 1/2″ Stone – free draining stone useful erosion control
- 3/4″ Stone – free draining stone useful in drainage and trenching applications
- 3/8” Pea Stone – free-draining stone great for garden paths or as a substitute for bark mulch
- Rip-Rap Stone – Granite rock crushed down to 6’’. Rap stone is often used in drainage swales and for erosion control
If you do not see the material you are looking for, please give our office a call. Chances are we have what you need!
Resource: More About Enviro Septics
©Enviro-Septic is a registered trademark of Presby Environmental, Inc.